This accessibility statement applies to the web application at event.unbelievable.live
This website was designed and developed by EPLS. The website utilises an open source 360° media viewer technology, as well as other frameworks, to deliver an immersive 'virtual event' experience.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this web application, and have made a considerable effort to ensure it is accessible. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change the font size
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some images contain large amounts of text. Where possible, we provide downloadable PDFs which you can view locally - for example with Adobe Acrobat - using a screen reader to read the text.
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- you cannot modify the contrast of the web page
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- it is not possible to 'navigate' within the space using the arrow keys alone. This is a known issue with the open source technology and we are awaiting a fix. Using your keyboard you can 'tab' and use your enter key in order to access content.
- the tab order is generated by the open source software, and is not always logical. We attempt to group similar content together to alleviate this issue where possible.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances outlined under the section 'How accessible this website is'.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 18/11/2021. It was last reviewed on 11/05/2022. This website was last tested on 11/05/2022. The test was carried out by EPLS using SiteImprove.